This is my favorite pasta dish I have ever made.
This dish is a little different because the noodles are a quinoa and brown rice base so it tastes a little different than regular pasta but it was amazing. (and again a very reasonable meal got all of the ingredients at Trader Joes again)
- Brown rice and quinoa noodles
- *Pre-grilled chicken chicken patty(Sounds weird but trust me it was great)
- Olive oil
*Info for chicken
- Cook noodles in boiling water
- When noodles are done drain all but a 1/2 cup of water and let noodles sit in the water
- Quinoa noodles tend to be very sticky so you will want the water
- Slice roasted chicken patties and cook on a pan with olive oil until there is a visible color change
- Dice tomatoes and cook in the same pan for a little (just to get more of the flavor out)
- And Plate!
I just tossed the noodles in some butter and salt and pepper and even put some lemon on the them and seasoned the tomatoes with salt and pepper!