What’s inside Dark Chocolate Nut ‘Bark’?
1/2 Cup Pecans
1/4 Cup Ginger
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Shreds
6 oz Dark Chocolate
1 Tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter
1/2 Tablespoon of Butter
These are freaking awesome.
How to make Dark Chocolate Nut ‘Bark’
- Pulse shredded coconut and pecans till well blended
- Pulse separately 1/4 cup of crystalized ginger till small chunks of ginger are formed
- Mix coconut/pecan mix with ginger
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter in a sauce pan
- Add in 6 oz of Dark unsweetened chocolate to melted butters
- Pour melted chocolate mixture onto dry ingredients and mix throughly
- Pour mixture in a nonstick pan
- Sprinkle coconut and pecans pieces over top of spread chocolate
- Freeze for 2 hours and then cut and serve!!