These are both so good.
I had to think of something to bring to a movie night and we had lots of apples and bananas so….I decided this idea would be easy and add variety to what everyone brings to the movie night.
- Lemon juice
- Dark Chocolate Squares
- Butterscotch chips
- Peanut Butter
- Graham Crackers
- Cut apples and Banana and dip each slice in lemon juice and set on a plate to dry
- Place lemon covered fruit in freezer
- Melt the chocolate in a stainless steel bowl over a pot on low heat
- Take out apple slices and cover with chocolate and crumbled graham crackers
- Use the bowl you used for chocolate to melt butterscotch and peanut butter together
- Cover banana in the peanut butter mix and sprinkle nuts of graham crackers over them.
- Freeze fruit until ready to serve