Shrimp and Quinoa stir fry
One of the Easiest and yummiest dishes for eating at home.
- Cook quinoa following the package instructions
- Place lid on quinoa and leave off of heat until shrimp and veggies are done
- Place vegetables (onions, chopped peppers, and a little bit of garlic added in the end) in a frying pan until onions are just turning brown.
- After veggies are done add in cooked shrimp until heated
- Place cooked quinoa on top of veggies and mix it all up.
- Scoop about one cup of the mix into a bowl and you can save the rest for lunch the next day.