- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- pinch of Sea salt
- Chicken Breast
- Beat Chicken Breast under a baking sheet
- Mix Olive oil cinnamon cumin and sea salt in a bowl
- Pour all of the mixture in a zip block bag
- Place chicken breast into zip block bag and zip up
- Mix around chicken in the mixture and after put chicken onto hot pan to cook
- Cook Couscous following instructions on the box (we got the olive oil couscous from Whole Foods)
Another one of our sides was a Caprese salad to get veggies and fat in the meal.
This is a really good meal to pack up and heat up at work/school for lunch.