Made homemade sushi tonight with a friend and ends up it’s super easy and super great!
All you need:
Plastic wrap and parchment paper (or bamboo mat)
veggies: carrots and cucumbers
Fat: Avocado and cream cheese
Protein: smoked salmon or any type of fish
Brown Rice and Rice Vinegar to help the rice stick together
- Cook brown rice and chop vegetables
- Place seaweed on plastic wrap
- Start placing rice on seaweed by pressing down with knuckles
- Place whatever add ins you want to one side of the roll
- Start rolling make sure to keep it tight
- After roll is done take a sharp knife and keep it damp when cutting the roll
*keep knife damp well cutting or the roll will get all mashed up.