These are addictive and not too bad for you! No butter. low sugar.
Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (1/8 tsp all spice, 1/4 tsp ginger, 1/4 tsp nutmeg)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (you can add a little more I always do)
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats
*sprinkle muffins with a smidge of brown sugar before putting in the oven.
Add first ingredients to mixing bowl, then separately mix other ingredients. Combine two bowls and mix in oats. Place muffins in muffin tins or simply baked safe ware (they are amazing and easy), in the oven for 15 minutes at 375°.