A good gym workout to do at least three times a week
30 min workout:
- 15 min. on treadmill jogging/running at 6.5 MPH to 7.5
- 20 leg lifts on mat (core workout)
- 30 v sits on mat (core workout)
- 20 dips on a stepper (this works triceps) (keep elbows close when doing this!)
- 20 calf raises on each leg (do this on a stepper too)
Hour long workout:
- 30 min. on treadmill, every 5 min. raise your speed by .5. start at 5.5 MPH
- Do all of the things I listed above for the 30 min workout but add 10 more reps to each.
*Keep hydrated during all of this, I make sure to drink a full water bottle before each time I go to the gym!